Support persecuted believers
Zahra hid her faith from her Muslim family as long as she could, but her father was bound to discover the truth. When he did, he took drastic action, locking Zahra in her room for four years.
Every day more than 60 million Christians practice their faith in countries where they face severe persecution. They endure —
- Government restrictions on gatherings and ministry activities
- Community pressure that makes it difficult to keep a job, find housing, or start a business
- Opposition from family members and friends who may cut off Christians financially and socially
These persecuted brothers and sisters often have no one to turn for the help and encouragement they need.
Zahra was finally able to escape her family. Christians provided safe housing, medical care, and financial support for her while she began a new life in another city.
Many more believers need your help. When you give a gift for a persecuted Christian, you will help provide —
- Temporary safe housing
- Basic medicine and care for injuries
- Food and other necessities
Your gift will help a persecuted Christian stand as a witness to the gospel and an example of the global body of Christ caring for one another.Give Now